Kask Zenith Helmet
EXTERNAL SHELL: P.P. Polypropylene
INTERNAL SHELL: HD Polystyrene
HEADBAND: Soft PA Nylon
SIZE: Universal-adjustable from 53 to 63 cm
STANDARD: EN 397 – EN 50365 (Class 0)
- Protection against electrical hazards.
- Helmet equipped with strong nylon external lamp carrying clips, that are compatible with all headlamps with elastic bands on the market.
- Four point chinstrap with Quick release fastening and opening in conformity with EN 397. Provided with lateral divider for adjusting the length of the straps.
- Chin pad with ecoleather chinstrap The anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin.
- Fitted with a special loop on the chin strap which allows the helmet to be connected to the harness.
- The Sanitized® treatment is an antibacterial treatment that acts as an internal deodorant counteracting the development of unpleasant odors. Thanks to its hygienic function it effectively prevents bacterial proliferation by increasing freshness and comfort of the fabric in contact with skin.
- High-tech 3D fabric that dries very quickly, helping the dispersion of moisture to the outside and leaving a pleasant feeling of freshness.
- The innovative and exclusive UP & Down 2.0 technology ensures a precise and comfortable fit around the back of the head. The center wheel and the two side wings allow the quick adjustment of the helmet not only in width but also in height and tilt.
- Provided with attachment for fitting visors. Compatible with all ZENITH visors.
- Provided with bayonet socket adapter for earmuffs. Compatible with KASK earmuffs.
- Front-end padding easily removable and washable. Developed to guarantee maximum breathability and optimum moisture absorption. Designed to adhere to the front, optimizing comfort.
Intended use of this helmet involves activities that are extremely dangerous. FAILURE TO HEED AND FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS AND ANY OF THESE WARNINGS MAY RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY OR EVEN DEATH.
Carefully read and understand these Instructions. Use this helmet exclusively for the activities for which it is certified (see Labeling) and in strict accordance with EN 397-EN 50365 regulations.
Improper use of this helmet can cause serious or fatal injury. If the instructions are not followed correctly, the level of protection offered by the helmet can be significantly reduced. Inspect the helmet before each use for any signs of visible damage. DO NOT USE HELMET IF THERE IS ANY SUSPICION OF ITS CONDITION OR AFTER A MAJOR IMPACT.
It is mandatory that user becomes knowledgeable about all features of the helmet, its capabilities and limitations, and gets specific instructions and/or training from a competent and responsible person in the proper use of the helmet.
USER OF THE HELMET IS FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ITS ACTIONS AND ASSUMES ALL RISKS FOR ITS DECISIONS. KASK S.r.l., its affiliates, subsidiaries, importers, distributors and dealers will accept no responsibility in the event of an accident leading to injury or even death and shall not be liable for any injury, death, loss, or damage resulting from improper use of this helmet.